ASUS G51JX-X5 Republic of Gamers 15.6-Inch Gaming Laptop PC - Dark Brown


good expirience :)5

The "ultimate gaming machine :) " arrived in the original box shipping was very fast as always but ofcourse it better be because I had to pay 14$ for shiping.

The laptop had no deffects no dead pixels( something I was very woried about).

I have been using it for about a week now and I can say that I am impressed . Very fast machine I wish it came with an XP tho but thats fixable :D

It does get very hot on the left side but poor thing is just trying to get the heat out! No problems so far from that except some burned leg hair :D

What's intresting is tha price changeing. I bought it for 1279$ a few days after I recieved it the price went down to 1150$ and now it's 1380$ or so. You better time your purchuase or you might end up paying more for something that actualy costs less.

I recomend this product to anybody who is willing to pay that much for a laptop I couldn't find a better deal.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List